Below you can find all the details for today's update:

BUG FIX:

- Time Dungeon Ticket Timer now shows up correctly
    - Deployed a first hot fix to address hack tools
    - Several translation improvements

CASH SHOP UPDATE:

- Shiny Wings Feather Bundles (30/50) are now available for purchase

SERVICE AREA CHANGES:

With the current update, the following countries have been temporarily removed from our supported Service Area and won't be able to download the APK/Game Client:

Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Philippines

We understand this could come unexpected, but while we looked for alternatives, unfortunately this is the only possible solution to the several issues we've been experiencing with maintaining our service available those countries, recently.
    Until a proper solution to address such issues is found, access from those regions is restricted.
    An important note for the players from those countries: if you downloaded the game client and you're currently playing Light of Aiaran you will still be able to play the game and download updates that do not require any downloads from the Google Store.

We thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

All right, I bought cash and now?

Comment

Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Philippines

Savage... xD say no mo...
      Do the Kirby dance!!!! <(0 0< ) <(0 0^) \(0 0)/ (^0 0)> (>0 0)>

DEAR LOA PLAYERS IM GLAD PEOPLE STILL LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND ON FORUM, BUT I QUITTED THE GAME SINCE A CERTAIN TIME AGO DUE TO THE NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS TAKEN OVER BY TIME IN THE GAME ITSELF. I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK IN THERE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN IT. FACEWELL

Comment

Originally posted by [MO
        BlindFire;n857]

Theians,

Below you can find all the details for today's update:

BUG FIX:

- Time Dungeon Ticket Timer now shows up correctly
        - Deployed a first hot fix to address hack tools
        - Several translation improvements

CASH SHOP UPDATE:

- Shiny Wings Feather Bundles (30/50) are now available for purchase

SERVICE AREA CHANGES:

With the current update, the following countries have been temporarily removed from our supported Service Area and won't be able to download the APK/Game Client:

We understand this could come unexpected, but while we looked for alternatives, unfortunately this is the only possible solution to the several issues we've been experiencing with maintaining our service available those countries, recently.
        Until a proper solution to address such issues is found, access from those regions is restricted.
        An important note for the players from those countries: if you downloaded the game client and you're currently playing Light of Aiaran you will still be able to play the game and download updates that do not require any downloads from the Google Store.

We thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.

Best Regards,
        The Light of Aiaran Team
        why is it banned in my country

Comment

• Requiem
          Requiem commented
          Editing a comment
          Better question. Why did you quote the entire post?

If i understand right if you are already playing you can keep playing but new players from those countries cant.

So those players can still download update from playstore? Or only In game?
        Last edited by Mao; 04-23-2017, 02:33 AM.
        Server : Tainas
        Name : Mao

Comment

Hello!

Originally posted by Mao View Post
          If i understand right if you are already playing you can keep playing but new players from those countries cant.

So those players can still download update from playstore? Or only In game?
          This part should clarify your doubt:

Originally posted by MOBlindFire View Post
          if you downloaded the game client and you're currently playing Light of Aiaran you will still be able to play the game and download updates that do not require any downloads from the Google Store.
          Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
          Useful Links and Info
          Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
          Technical Support
          Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
          On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
          On server "
          Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

If I am an existing player and I reformated my phone, can I still download the game or I will be treated as a new player by playstore?
            IGN: Needle
            Server: Dark Knight

Comment

• Cati
              Cati commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty much, yes. If you have to download fresh from the Play Store it will be the latest version of the game. They don't have a means of letting you download previous versions that you already had installed.

lol u guuuuys forget indo . lot of em ik
            IGN- Oracle
            SERVER - DARK KNIGHT
            CLAN - DIVINE
            ​​​​​

Comment

• Xyahmmahraeth
              Xyahmmahraeth commented
              Editing a comment
              yea i thought that too. indonesia is also part of a big hacking company....

• Cati
              Cati commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure what the other servers are like, but we have a lot of legit players from Philippines and Indonesia on Frigid Ariel it seems. If they cut access to both, it would get awfully quiet ._.

• Xyahmmahraeth
              Xyahmmahraeth commented
              Editing a comment
              That could be true, but at least its a start to conquer the territory back for the dev's themself so that they can work and controle the gamehappening. Till now it was a complete dissaster with all the hack stuff. imagine if the game would be officially released what negative impact it could have happen for newcommers to see such a good game getting so shabby abused...
          Working...
          X