Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[24.08.2017] PATCH NOTES: Global Launch: Iris M is here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [24.08.2017] PATCH NOTES: Global Launch: Iris M is here!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fr_Event_Bnr8_patch-notes.jpg Views:	5 Size:	442.2 KB ID:	3007

Theians,
    Starting from today, August 24th, Light of Aiaran is going to be bigger and better than ever! Please, welcome our fellow friends from Korea!
    Among the other things, this update comes along a total overhaul of our game's title: LoA is now Iris M! We'll be working even harder to live up to the expectations this name brings with it!
    You can read more about the Global Launch here:
    http://forum.enpgames.com/forum/main...-global-launch

1. New Content:
    • Added server to allow in players from the newly supported countries: Forest
    • Additional full Language Support: Korean
    • Added Korean Flag to the country flag selection

2. Changes to existing content:
    • Name changed from "Light of Aiaran" to "Iris M" to allow all kinds of players to better identify the global version of our game. Also, to make clear the connection with "Iris Online"
    • Max Stamina reduced. Now it refills completely once a day at 00:00 GMT
    • Dungeon difficulties and balance revamped to compensate for the Stamina changes:
      • Normal: Normal Dungeons can now be accessed only up to 3 times each day, but they won't consume any stamina. Available entries reset everyday at 00:00 GMT. Range of the rewards for clearing a Normal Dungeon improved to include only "Rare" Quality items.
      • Elite: Stamina is still consumed normally in Elite Dungeons. Improved EXP reward. Range of the rewards for clearing an Elite Dungeon improved to include only "Epic" Quality items. Clearing an Elite Dungeon with a 3-stars rating will also grant Skill Points.
      • Chaos: Shadow Tokens are now consumed upon clearing a Chaos Dungeon instead of at the start of it.
    • Rebalanced the difficulty of certain Dungeons
    • Guild Shop, Ancient Coins Shop and the General Shop have been reworked
    • Rebalanced EXP gained from slaying certain monsters

Best regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team

Click image for larger version

Name:	FooterTest3.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	3012

패치노트 [24.08.2017]

1. 24일 오후 4시 IRIS M으로 새롭게 출발합니다.
    - 이미 알고 계신 바와 같이 LoA는 IRIS Online에서 모티브를 가져왔습니다.
    - 여러 분들께 친숙하고 널리 알려 더 많은 분들께 즐거움을 드리기 위해 타이틀명을 변경하게 되었습니다.
    - IRIS Online에서 드렸던 재미를 모바일 게임으로도 즐기실 수 있게 최선을 다하겠습니다.

2. 한국어 로컬이 추가됩니다.
    - 한국어 로컬이 추가되고 IRISM이 한국 스토어에도 오픈 됩니다.
    - 한국 국기인 태극기가 추가됩니다.
    - 이미 IRIS M을 즐기고 계신 분들 중, 자신의 국가 국기가 없으신 분들은 고객센터로 신청해 주시면 업데이트 하도록 하겠습니다.

3. 신규 서버가 오픈 됩니다
    - 새롭게 런칭하는 국가가 있기 때문에 신규 서버를 오픈합니다. 많은 관심과 응원 부탁 드립니다.

4. 일반 던전 / 정예 던전 / 혼돈 던전에 대한 내용이 변경됩니다.
    일반 던전
    - 행동력을 소모하지 않고, 입장 횟수를 소모하는 던전으로 변경됩니다. 각 레벨 별 던전을 1일 3회 클리어 할 수 있습니다.
    - 던전 클리어 시 획득 가능한 보상이 일반/레어 장비에서 레어 장비로 변경됩니다. 레어 아이템 파밍이 수월해집니다.
    정예 던전
    - 행동력을 소모하고 행동력은 시간에 따라 채워지는 형태에서 GMT 시간 기준 자정에 일괄 채워지는 형태로 변경됩니다.
    - 최대 행동력이 축소 적용되고, 축소 적용되는 만큼 획득하는 경험치가 증가 적용됩니다. 게임 플레이에 대한 부담이 덜해집니다.
    - 던전 클리어 시 획득 가능한 보상이 레어/유니크 장비에서 유니크 장비로 변경됩니다. 유니크 아이템 파밍이 수월해집니다.
    - 정예 던전을 3별로 클리어하면 스킬 포인트도 획득하실 수 있습니다.
    혼돈 던전
    - 혼돈 던전 티켓도 보스 클리어시 차감되는 형태로 변경됩니다.
    5. 길드 상점 물품이 개편됩니다.
    6. 고대 주화 상점 물품이 개편됩니다.
    7. 상점 아이템이 개편 조정 됩니다.
    8. 일부 던전 난이도가 조정됩니다.
    9. 일부 몬스터 경험치가 조정됩니다.
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Hi Blindfire, shops have been reworked in what sense? I've not noticed any visible changes although, I can't say that I've been using those shops that much.

So we can only do 3 elite dungeons of our choice once a day? Isn't that a little too limited?? That just means less things to do as a party and gameplay time in general

Comment

Who in the world would reduce the exp gain in the offical game release? This **** is done in beta.. not in the offical game. I am literally surprised about the exp nerf, so unfair for new people and people who didn't play for too long. I am honestly disgusted of the administration of this game. The game itself is amazing but the administration doesn't act in a professional way.. there wasn't even any compensation after the maintenance which is so normal in any game lol...

Comment

Varsic, i think is for add time life to the game, because when you change dj system, shop system whithout hight items max now is 50 before 60, and xp system is only for one reason.

Blind before the update, i never have ms... after i have 100/200ms all time that's incredible ! And i'm not alone to have this problem :/

Comment

Hello!

Originally posted by KuroKMT View Post
          Hi Blindfire, shops have been reworked in what sense? I've not noticed any visible changes although, I can't say that I've been using those shops that much.

So we can only do 3 elite dungeons of our choice once a day? Isn't that a little too limited?? That just means less things to do as a party and gameplay time in general
          I'll be checking for all the details regarding the shops and i'll let you know when i get confirmed info.
          As for the Elite Dungeons i guess you're referring to the limit due to the reduced max Stamina. Rewards were improved as consequence but i do get your point regarding "less things to do". I'll make sure the Team hears your concern.

Originally posted by Varsic View Post
          Who in the world would reduce the exp gain in the offical game release? This **** is done in beta.. not in the offical game. I am literally surprised about the exp nerf, so unfair for new people and people who didn't play for too long. I am honestly disgusted of the administration of this game. The game itself is amazing but the administration doesn't act in a professional way.. there wasn't even any compensation after the maintenance which is so normal in any game lol...
          Even after a game exits the phase of Early Access or Beta, it's a very normal procedure for an update or a patch to change, even drastically, its structure: this is true especially in an online title. While that's not the case this time, i still invite you to explain better the cause of your disgust for the administration of the game.
          On the other hand, while a scheduled maintenance doesn't necessarily require some sort of compensation, we all agree it's nice to be gifted something for the downtime and we always pushed for similar rewards. This occasion was no different, and we managed to combine the Global Launch Celebration gift with a maintenance compensation for all of our users, resulting in a more than appropriate gift.

Originally posted by Pepin View Post
          Blind before the update, i never have ms... after i have 100/200ms all time that's incredible ! And i'm not alone to have this problem :/
          This was expected, but it's not actually caused by an issue.
          More info can be found here:
          http://forum.enpgames.com/forum/main...-global-launch

However, to recap the situation: with the latest update the game servers were physically moved from Europe to the United States as we have to accomodate the larger playerbase and the new supported regions. Aside an increase in latency from Europe, there shouldn't be any issue of sorts. In case there is, please be sure to report it.

Useful Links and Info
          Technical Support
          Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
          On server "

Comment

Its a bad update.... reduced stamina max to 30 and enter 3 times a day in elite dungeon... how can we help other low level in elite dungeon if u limit to enter elite dungeon 3 time a day... anD STILL SERVER 1 HAVE 1 CHANNEL NOTHING NEW.. -_-

Comment

KUROMKT is right less active in game.. pure afk just grinding after we finish the challenge dungeon and elite dungeon thats make us bored....

Comment

Would it be possible to halve the time between stamina refill? that would definitely fix the problem of less things to do and would make us want to log in more often.
                Why do they say game fix and it's always broken on login????

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPlayer View Post
                  Would it be possible to halve the time between stamina refill? that would definitely fix the problem of less things to do and would make us want to log in more often.
                  I'm taking note of the feedback, although additional changes to the Stamina system are not planned as we speak.
                  Useful Links and Info
                  Technical Support

On server "

Comment

Thanks Blindfire it's good to see you actually take the time to read all posts.
                    Why do they say game fix and it's always broken on login????

Comment

Working...
                    X