Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(20.07.2017) Level Cap increased to Lv.69!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir please do put stats on the pets i had opened. Dont want my 1400 gem to go to waste. Thankyou so much for your consideration. Ign: xzRaf

Comment

Update: it is working now on Both tablets

Comment

hello i purchase about 1900 gem on lv60 chest and i got 4 lv10 gear hows that possible?? please help im server Ravine ign: Xenno

Comment

Sad...... How can we hunt now in server 1? 1 golem, 1 shaman, etc map boss and 1 mama bear and 1 papa bear only???? Thats really sad bring back the 2 channel

Comment

• Tainas: from 3 channels to 1 channel.
            • Ravine: from 3 channels to 2 channels.

What is the purpose of removing all channels on Tainas but leaving 2 channels in Ravine?
            That puts server Ravine with an obvious advantage in farming. Why aren't both servers the same?
            If this is a way to slow down the higher tiered players on Tainas so Ravine can catch up... this is a poor way of doing it (You shouldn't be doing it regardless). Not to mention the servers should be mirrors of each other, not different.

Last edited by Fall3nLeg3nds; 07-20-2017, 06:26 PM.
            Name: Fall3nLeg3nds
            Clan: Divine
            Server: Dark Knight

Comment

• RENRAKU
              RENRAKU commented
              Editing a comment
              Go fallen lol

Fall3nLeg3nds : The reduction in the amount of channels is unrelated to gameplay aspects such as the spawn of special monsters or differences in the power level of the two servers. Channels were simply reduced accordingly to the size of the playerbase on the two servers.
            Slowing down higher tiered players on Tainas is definitely not the point of such change, but i'll make sure similar concerns reach the rest of the Team.

Xenno : As you already submitted a Ticket about your issue, please keep discussing about it with our Customer Support.

@Raf.dimla: We're discussing about this situation and working on a solution for players who invested in Pets while the system was affected by the issue.
            Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
            Useful Links and Info
            Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
            Technical Support
            Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
            On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
            On server "
            Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

Originally posted by [MO
              BlindFire;n2885]Fall3nLeg3nds : The reduction in the amount of channels is unrelated to gameplay aspects such as the spawn of special monsters or differences in the power level of the two servers. Channels were simply reduced accordingly to the size of the playerbase on the two servers.
              Slowing down higher tiered players on Tainas is definitely not the point of such change, but i'll make sure similar concerns reach the rest of the Team.
              This I can understand but by changing the server channels you are still indirectly giving server Ravinas an advantage over Tainas. Servers should mimic each other not differ.
              If the issue truly is the difference in player count then a server merge is in order. Your highly disappointing players by doing these changes.
              I also have to correct you because... with the change in channels you are decreasing the available monsters (Map Bosses) that players can kill. Which also affects farming for lumintes and gear.
              So yes, you are affecting special monsters availability in both servers. One less than the other.

How is this going to be fixed?
              Last edited by Fall3nLeg3nds; 07-21-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fall3nLeg3nds View Post
                This I can understand but by changing the server channels you are still indirectly giving server Ravinas an advantage over Tainas. Servers should mimic each other not differ.
                If the issue truly is the difference in player count then a server merge is in order. Your highly disappointing players by doing these changes.
                I also have to correct you because... with the change in channels you are decreasing the available monsters (Map Bosses) that players can kill. Which also affects farming for lumintes and gear.
                So yes, you are affecting special monsters availability in both servers. One less than the other.

How is this going to be fixed?
                Giving one server an advantage over the other one was not the goal of the reduction in the number of available channels. That's the point of my previous reply, and i hope this clarifies my words about the matter.

On the other hand, if players are perceiving this as a cause of unbalance regarding certain aspects of the gameplay, it's a different matter. As i said, i'm making sure similar concerns are going to reach the rest of the Team for discussion as i fully understand your point.
                However, if this is going to change or will eventually lead to another server merge it's not yet planned or granted to happen as we speak.

Useful Links and Info
                Technical Support
                Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
                On server "

Comment

Originally posted by [MO
                  BlindFire;n2888]

Giving one server an advantage over the other one was not the goal of the reduction in the number of available channels. That's the point of my previous reply, and i hope this clarifies my words about the matter.

On the other hand, if players are perceiving this as a cause of unbalance regarding certain aspects of the gameplay, it's a different matter. As i said, i'm making sure similar concerns are going to reach the rest of the Team for discussion as i fully understand your point.
                  However, if this is going to change or will eventually lead to another server merge it's not yet planned or granted to happen as we speak.

Awesome. I definitely understand that it wasn't intended, it's the latter as you said that we are concerned about.... since it does effect internal gameplay.
                  The problem here is your team was one dimensional when figuring out the issue. When updates or changes occur it would be better for your team to understand the immediate changes and any trickling effect it may have on other aspects of game play.

I look forward to seeing a positive change and having the servers identical or merged in the near future.
                  Last edited by Fall3nLeg3nds; 07-21-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the long awaited level cap update..but the channels Wtf?! Even before the update is was hard~impossible to hunt Field Bosses (not even speaking of Bears) with 3 channels. Kamaram was possible despite peak times, Shaman is impossible no matter what time and Golem was for top-notch players, yet still fighted for.
                    Now all people will fight about Golem, tho still all 3 bosses are hard to get, cause only 1 player gets the loot and you cut the channels like there is nothing about it

I got most of my gear from Kamaram Field Boss and was about to farm Shaman Boss, cause it is very hard to get a Chaos party for lvl 50 (now 60) with low cp, and cp raise is VERY slow in general.

About the new server getting 2 channels...WTF you think you do? New server is a NEW START, there is no explanation about speeding up the farming on a new server by 100% or slowing down the old server ... number of users is a very weak reason for something like that, its all about the gameplay, not comparison.
                    There are no Cross-Server Events, thus no disadvantage and no matter to adjust things.

Please dont make this slow-growing and entertaining game even harder for stupid reasons...

Love :*
                    Sam~
                    Last edited by SamEvul; 07-21-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Small active players is not enough reason to removed 2 channel to server 1 and so unfair when it comes to boss hunt if u cant add 1 channel to server 1 to be fair in server 2 better to merge the server than to put us in one cage

Comment

I still haven't get my reward from 2nd day event of battle royale

Comment

Originally posted by Hamog View Post
                          I still haven't get my reward from 2nd day event of battle royale
                          Can you please be a bit more specific about this matter?

SamEvul & SkylarDayne: As i explained in my previous replies, the choice of reducing the number of available channels was unrelated to gameplay matters, although players on server Tainas made it clear it had significant consequences in that sense (which is the part of the feedback i'm rerouting to the rest of the Team).
                          Please, do note that server Ravine also saw a decrease in the number of available channels with July 20th Update:
                          • Tainas: from 3 channels to 1 channel.
                          • Ravine: from 3 channels to 2 channels.
                          Useful Links and Info
                          Technical Support

On server "

Comment

Hot time event plzz

Comment

Working...
                            X