Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(29.06.2017) Patch Notes: Battle Royale & Beach Party Winners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (29.06.2017) Patch Notes: Battle Royale & Beach Party Winners!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fr_Event_Bnr8_patch-notes.jpg Views:	3 Size:	442.2 KB ID:	2813

Theians,
    The new Battle Royale game mode is here! Let's see the full changelog:

1. New Content:
    • New game mode “Battle Royale”
      • Available at Level 23+
      • Happens once per day at 14:00 PDT, 17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST
      • A maximum of 100 players are allowed per match. The last survivor wins massive rewards!
      • Players can resurrect 2 times. Upon dying for the 3rd time, players can choose to leave the match or keep watching as spectator.
      • Time limit is set to 20 minutes. If there's more than one player alive when the time runs out, none of them will get the massive rewards. There can be only ONE winner!
      • Buff Boxes are scattered around the map randomly. The player who destroys them will be given a random bonus/malus. Scavenge at you own risk!
      • The gameplay area of the map in Battle Royale will shrink every 60 seconds. Players outside this restricted area will be dealt damage until dead.
      • Rewards for the Battle Royale are sent via mailbox. While the lone survivor will get massive rewards, all participants will be given little prizes for joining!
    • Two new swimsuits in the Shop.

2. Changes to existing content:
    • Improved Daily Packages in the Shop
    • Changed "My Info" background to a summer-themed one (NOTE: IOS version will get this change on the next Thursday)

3. Bug Fix:
    • Fixed visual bug with Pets freezing upon death in the 3d preview of Pet > Manage
    • Fixed typo in certain Challenge Dungeon rewards (EXP < > Gold)
    4. "Like Me!" and "Share Me!" Event results:
    • As of today's maintenance, the goals for these Events were not met.
    • Unfortunately, that means there will be no rewards and no server-wide boosts.
    5. Beach Party Winners:
    • Thank you all for participating, Theians! These are the winners!

1st Place: Nuby
    Reward: 100x Shiny Wings Feather
    Can't even take a selfie without photo-bombing bushes sneaking about!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Nuby.jpg Views:	1 Size:	403.3 KB ID:	2814

2nd Place: iAqua
    Reward: 50x Shiny Wings Feather
    Wearing a swimsuit in a snowfield, refreshing!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	iAqua.jpg Views:	1 Size:	412.4 KB ID:	2815

3rd Place: ApplePen
    Reward: 300x Crystals
    Those plants don't seem to like summer heat too much!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ApplePen.jpg Views:	1 Size:	626.9 KB ID:	2816

NOTE: You will find the rewards awaiting in your mailbox!

Best regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".
Working...
X