Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[22.06.2017] Patch Notes: Official Release and Pets System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [22.06.2017] Patch Notes: Official Release and Pets System!

Click image for larger version  Name:	[1안]1000x300.jpg Views:	1 Size:	365.0 KB ID:	2798

Theians,

The wait is finally over. Light of Aiaran is officially out of Soft-launch!
    While we thank you all once again for joining us at the start of this epic journey, the Official Release is a huge step forward for our game and for you, the players, it translates into a ton of new content and Events!
    Without further delays, let's see the full changelog:

1. New Content:
    • Pets System: The long anticipated and demanded Pets System is finally here!
      • Pets will aid their master during combat and their power will grow according to their level.
      • Pets are available starting from Lv.25
      • Pets have access to various passive and active skills.
      • Pet Skills are enabled only when you equip that Pet.
      • You can acquire Pets by summoning them from the Pets Interface (you have three ways to do so)
      • You can level up Pets by combining them.
      • Pets of different quality require and provide different amounts of combination exp for leveling up (from Green, the lowest quality, to Red, the highest).
      • You can combine and equip your pets from the “Manage” section of the Pets Interface
      • You can have a maximum of 64 pets in your inventory.
      • If a Pet dies in battle, you will be able to resurrect it after a 5 minutes cooldown. Don't worry, you won't lose your beloved Pets!
    • Labyrinth of Ordeal: A new Challenge Dungeon awaits!
      • Required Level: 25
      • Daily Entry Limit: None (however, you can obtain the Dungeon reward only once per day)
      • Monsters inside the Labyrinth will scale according to your own Level to keep up the challenge.
      • The faster the clear time, the better the reward.
      • You can acquire Pet Tickets as the final reward of this Dungeon.
    • Multilanguage Client: We're making the first steps into supporting multiple languages for LoA!
      • - Game Client is now available also in DE and FR
      • - New DE and FR sections of the Official Forums are now available.
    2. Balance Changes:
    • Colosseum (PvP 3v3):
      • Level requirement reduced from 30 to 20.
      • Event starts every hour now.
      • You can now obtain EXP in the Colosseum.
    • Luminite:
      • Luminite can now be purchased from the General Goods Merchant NPC in Tainas.
    3. Official Release Events:
    • Like Me! Event: leave Likes on the designated Facebook Post to reach goals and get rewards!
    • Share Me! Event: Share the designated Facebook Post to reach goals and get rewards!
    • Official Release Attendance Event: login everyday and get rewards!
    • 1st LoA Photo Album Event: let's create a memory of this day!
    You can find all the details for the new Events here: http://forum.enpgames.com/forum/even...​​​​

4. Known Issues:
    • Gold reward from Labyrinth of Ordeal and Gold Challenge Dungeon shows up as EXP (it is actually Gold)
    • Dead Pets freeze in an odd animation

We want to take the occasion to thank all of you once again for joining us during Soft-launch and for sharing your feedback and suggestions!
    But that's not it! We're still planning to add a lot, so here's a very tiny sneak peek at what you can expect from LoA in the very near future:
    • More PvP modes including a Battle Royale Mode! In Battle Royale, the last survivor will be given a special reward but be aware: there's no escape as the battlefield gets smaller as time goes by!

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Level cap bruh?!
    IGN - Andy
    Server 1 - Dark Knight
    Guild - Divine

Comment

Hello!

Originally posted by AznAndy3 View Post
      Level cap bruh?!
      Level cap increases will come over the course of future updates.
      Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
      Useful Links and Info
      Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
      Technical Support
      Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
      On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
      On server "
      Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

Working...
      X