[PATCH NOTES] iOS Release and New Sever "Ravine"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PATCH NOTES] iOS Release and New Sever "Ravine"

Click image for larger version  Name:	patch note.jpg Views:	2 Size:	446.6 KB ID:	2734

Theians,

The IOS version of Light of Aiaran is finally available and many new users will be able to experience our game on their Apple device! Welcome to LoA, IOS!
    This is a huge step forward, that brings us closer to the Official Release.

Below you can find the detailed changelog for today's update:
    1. New Content:
    • IOS Client: the latest version of LoA is now available for download on Apple devices
    • New game server "Ravine": in order to reduce the workload on our existing "Tainas" server, a new one is now available to all of our players.
    • Offline Rewards: By following suggestions and feedback about the matter and also regarding the returning players gift, we came up with an extra offline rewards system on top of the existing Offline EXP, which will reward all of our players with extra items as "rest rewards". Items you could get include: Weapons, Equipment, Potions, Transfer Stones, Gems.
    1. Balance Changes:
    • Stamina consumption logic: Stamina points will now be detracted at the end of Normal/Elite Dungeons (previously, it was consumed right after joining).
    • Increased Transfer Stones amount obtained from the Transfer Stone Dungeon.
    1. Ongoing Events Reminder:
    • New Theians Events for 7 days' rewards including Beach Costume & LV 40 Legendary Weapon!
    • Stamina items 50% OFF

More Events and News will come soon!

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team

Its better if you guys put hottimes , sad server 1 is a ghost town

Comment

still no official release??? LOAL this game will closed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooon no more players..........

Comment

I didn't get my video reward either

Comment

Hello!

@iamK2 : IOS version was a huge update bound to happen necessarily before Official Release. With that one out of the way, Official Release is closer than ever!

@Niaboc : Checking the situation.
          Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
          Useful Links and Info
          Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
          Technical Support
          Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
          On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
          On server "
          Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

Why the map boss become stronger after the maintenace?

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarDayne View Post
              Why the map boss become stronger after the maintenace?
              You may want to explain the situation better: which boss are you referring to, exactly? In which ways do you feel it is stronger following the maintenance?
              Useful Links and Info
              Technical Support
              Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
              On server "

Comment

All map bosses have had there damage dramatically increased. Before the update I could kill the last map boss (golem) solo without needing to use arena to fill my health. Since the update i need about 4 to 7 arena fights depending on luck.
                This has dramatically decreased the amount of time I am now playing. As doing map bosses each hour atleast gave a little reward, now it's hardly worth doing them due to time and effort needed plus someone waiting not attacking can steal it very easy now.

Comment

Golem and shaman of destruction boss too much power that you put on those two bosses after the maintenance ...

Comment

Erabons & SkylarDayne : Thank you for the added details. I'll make sure the Team is aware of this situation.
                    Useful Links and Info
                    Technical Support

On server "

Comment

Working...
                    X