Click image for larger version

Name:	Fr_Event_Bnr8_patch-notes.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	442.2 KB
ID:	2659

Theians,

Here's the full changelog for today's update:

1. Bug Fix:
    • Snowy Ravine PvP Guild Boss should now reward correctly all members of the same Guild as that of the player who deals the killing blow (last hit). The following restrictions still apply in order to be eligible for the reward:
      • Be in the Snowy Ravine when the Guild Boss is killed
      • Be in the same channel in which the kill is scored

2. Balance Changes:
    • Twekead Stamina regeneration logic: Stamina is now regenerated at a rate of 1 Point every 10 minutes instead of 25 Points every 4 hours. This should enable players to join Dungeons more regularly during the day.

Enjoy the latest update, Theians!

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Wow LoA so u made it Low the Stamina again? 25 stamina per 4 hours now 24 stamina per 4 hours? u really want us to quit fast right?

Comment

Yeah can you please explain the logic behind that? Unless I'm missing something iamK2 is correct

Comment

..... ....... ....... .............

Comment

Hello!

I see there's a lot of confusion about this point:
          Originally posted by MOBlindFire View Post
          [*]Twekead Stamina regeneration logic: Stamina is now regenerated at a rate of 1 Point every 10 minutes instead of 25 Points every 4 hours. This should enable players to join Dungeons more regularly during the day.
          While it contains already an exhaustive explanation, here's a different wording: before the change you were going to get 25 Stamina Points all at once every 4 hours. This forced players to wait unnecessarily for extended periods of time if they still had some Stamina left, before being able to join another dungeon.
          By changing the logic so that you get 1 Stamina Point every 10 minutes, you'll find yourselves being able to join dungeons more regularly as soon as you reach the required amount of Stamina.
          Let's say you have 11 Stamina Points and you want to run an Elitè Dungeon: before the update you had to wait 4 hours to regenerate 25 Stamina while you needed just 1 more Point.
          After the update, you have to wait only 10 minutes to get that 12th Stamina Point and be able to join the dungeon.

I hope this makes clear the nature of the change.

@iamK2: The single Stamina Point "loss" in a full 4 hours cycle of regeneration is insignificant and hardly noticeable, compared to the drastic improvements in Stamina management the update brings with it.
          Useful Links and Info
          Technical Support
          Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
          On server "

Comment

So basically we wait 2 hrs to do a dungeon instead of 4

Comment

Originally posted by Niaboc View Post
              So basically we wait 2 hrs to do a dungeon instead of 4
              Yep, definitely balanced. 2 hours to wait only to get a blue equipment lol. It's not like that ALL players have the luxury of time to play every 2 or 3 hours, no? Huehue wkwkwk

compared to the drastic improvements in Stamina management the update brings with it.
              Yeah cause changing from 1stam/5min to 1/10min was an improvement.
              Also increasing challenge dungeon entry requirements while lowering the rewards are improvements.
              Purposely increasing the requirements for enhancing even at lower ups (+1~+20) are big improvement for the game.

So while we're at it, the loyal players who used to stick after several ***** updates are now leaving this game as part of the improvement.
              Last edited by [MO]BlindFire; 06-05-2017, 11:15 AM.
              Excelsior
              FreeAgent

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior View Post
                Yeah cause changing from 1stam/5min to 1/10min was an improvement.
                The tweak applied by June 1st update changed that from 25 Stamina/4 Hours to 1 Stamina/10 Minutes. It's objectively an improvement in its management.

PS: Restored language filter. Please don't bypass it!
                Useful Links and Info
                Technical Support

On server "

Comment

Working...
                X