Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[25.05.2017] Patch Notes: The Snowy Ravine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [25.05.2017] Patch Notes: The Snowy Ravine!

Theians,

Today's update brings a whole new PvP-enabled Guild Boss map: the Snowy Ravine. Also, several changes were made to the Equipment Boxes in the in-game Shop following your feedback!
    Here are the full details:

1. New Content:
    • New PvP-enabled Guild Boss Map: Snowy Ravine
    • Available for players above Level 20.
    • A powerful Guild Boss will appear daily in the Snowy Ravine (at 22:00 CEST, 1:00pm PDT, 4:00pm EDT)
    • A reward will be sent via mailbox to all members of the same Guild as the one of the player who deals the killing blow (last hit) on the Guild Boss in the Snowy Ravine.
    • Only Guild Members in the Snowy Ravine when the kill is scored will get the reward. If you're in a different map, you won't be rewarded.
    • Upon entering the Snowy Ravine, or resurrecting from death inside of it, players will appear at one of 4 possible random locations.
    • The Snowy Ravine can be entered via the portal in the middle of the upper side of the town of Tainas (Coordinates: 100, 210)

2. In-game Shop update:
    • Added item "Lucky Box x1" to the "Box" section
    • Added new Equipment Boxes to the "Box" section: Advanced Equipment Boxes
    • The Advanced Equipment Boxes do not contain consumables
    • You can obtain equipment of Rare~Legendary(S) quality from the Advanced Equipment Boxes
    • The Advanced Equipment Boxes are available in the following variants: Lv.30, Lv.40, Lv.50 (in stacks of 1 or 11)
    • All pre-existing Equipment Boxes were removed from the Shop
    • Added "Military Uniform (Permanent)" costume to the "Package" section (Helm, Gloves, Boots, Chest)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Military Set.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.4 KB ID:	2595

3. Welcome Back Rewards for returning players:
    • Users inactive for 15~29 days will be given the following via mailbox upon their first login: 7x EXP Dungeon reset Ticket, 7x Gold Dungeon reset Ticket, 7x Gem Dungeon reset Ticket, 4x Ancient God's Altar reset Ticket, 20x Stamina Potion
    • Users inactive for 30+ days will be given the following via mailbox upon their first login: 15x EXP Dungeon reset Ticket, 15x Gold Dungeon reset Ticket, 15 Gem Dungeon reset Ticket, 10x Ancient God's Altar reset Ticket, 50x Stamina Potion
    • The "inactive period" is character-based and so, it is calculated from the last login of a given character.

4. Extra Notes:
    • As anticipated in May 11th Patch Notes, with today's maintenance all existing Coin Boxes were removed from the Shop, which means you're no longer able to use your Coins. As also anticipated, unused Coins won't be refunded. Source: http://forum.enpgames.com/forum/patc...-sealed-depths (4. Extra Notes)

Enjoy the latest update, Theians!

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

gm it's so hard to earn crystals .. back the 100crystals to daily achievents please ..

Comment

Most of us in the guild didnt even get a rewarded me including waste of an hour for nothing. Only 2 guildies got a supreme hunter box
      IGN - Andy
      Server 1 - Dark Knight
      Guild - Divine

Comment

Your event is bugged. Guild Divine killed 2 bosses, no one got drops.... not in inventory nor in the mail. I even have a drop from the boss as proof, see attached SS.
        If you need names of players on my guild who attended I can give you that so we can be compensated.
        Last edited by Fall3nLeg3nds; 05-25-2017, 09:19 PM.
        Name: Fall3nLeg3nds
        Clan: Divine
        Server: Dark Knight

Comment

Yes that was a long hour and also didn't recieve anything.
          Server : Tainas
          Name : Mao

Comment

Lots of wasted pots as well

Comment

i can confirm, nothing att all

Comment

I'm filing a report to the rest of the Team, Theians.

To all of you who defeated the Guild Boss in the Snowy Ravine: can you confirm you were in the Snowy Ravine when it died and that your Guild got the kill? (could be obvious, but it's a needed detail)
                Useful Links and Info
                Technical Support
                Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
                On server "

Comment

I can 100% say i was there for the 2 kills and did not die when it died i was well and alive right on top of it
                  IGN - Andy
                  Server 1 - Dark Knight
                  Guild - Divine

Comment

Originally posted by [MO
                    BlindFire;n2625]I'm filing a report to the rest of the Team, Theians.

To all of you who defeated the Guild Boss in the Snowy Ravine: can you confirm you were in the Snowy Ravine when it died and that your Guild got the kill? (could be obvious, but it's a needed detail)
                    Yes, confirmed we had our guild mates including myself at the boss in Snowy Ravine. Everyone was within the same map and same area when the boss died. This occurred twice on Channel 1 & 2 when we killed the boss.

How will you go about compensating our guild with the missing rewards for killing it twice.
                    Last edited by Fall3nLeg3nds; 05-26-2017, 03:31 PM.
                    Name: Fall3nLeg3nds
                    Clan: Divine
                    Server: Dark Knight

Comment

• Smir
                      Smir commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same , what else (nespresso)

Thank you all for confirmation. I'll poke around to have this addressed as soon as possible.
                    Useful Links and Info
                    Technical Support

On server "

Comment

so all this was fixed and there will be no compensation for the winning team?

Comment

• Smir
                        Smir commented
                        Editing a comment
                        did u already saw a compensation for bugged things?

I already asked for the possibility of some sort of compensation to the rest of the Team. If the response is positive, you will get something in your mailbox!
                      Useful Links and Info
                      Technical Support

On server "

Comment

Working...
                      X