Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[11.05.2017] Patch Notes: The (un)Sealed Depths!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got a graded purple yet nor legend is this right? People were getting a lot better from coin boxes how are we to catch up with those

Comment

9. Drops/Chests
      • It's about like 200% less drop on the map during grinding, reward from dungeon about the same slowest chance

10. Rewards
      • 50 gems instead of 100.

11. Enhance
      • increase the price drastically of Gold and Q.Lumi / N.Lumi for all of them, and in the sametime killed the dungeon Luminites from 1-2-3 to 2-3-4 and divide the reward by approx: 3

12. Shop
      • remove Stamina gift every 24 hour...

13. Colosseum
      • 20K loosing (same) BUT 50k wining instead of 220K

Originally posted by JesusCries View Post

5. Dungeon
      • New Dungeon Secret Consipiracy
      • Reduced maximum stamina from 96 to 60 - Clarification: Stamina regenerates 25 stamina per 4 hours, and not 1 stamina per 4 hours

6. East Underground challenges
      • Total underground ticket reduced, ticket regenerates every hour
      • Increased underground ticket cost of Luminite/Adv.Luminite/TransferStone Dungeons per entry at 2/3/4 tickets from the previous 1/2/3 tickets, respectively.
      • Luminites now cap at 10pcs per chest opened

7. Enhancement
      • Increased gold required to enhance items by approximately 300%

8. Attendance Rewards
      • Changed

More details will be shared once we discover some more hidden updates while in-game!
      Is that an update or a way to ask ppl to pay that much money and keep only the one who pay2win?
      Last edited by Smir; 05-12-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Xyahmmahraeth
        Xyahmmahraeth commented
        Editing a comment
        Stamina regenerates 25 stamina per 4 hours, and not 1 stamina per 4 hours <~~~(he probably mean 4min lol)

Originally posted by Smir View Post
      [...] Is that an update or a way to ask ppl to pay that much money and keep only the one who pay2win?
      Thanks for your updates lol.. Actually, most of those who used to top up are not even interested in investing any more money into this game. Ridiculous micro-transactions with low benefit.

If this is how they manage their playerbase then it's obvious this game will likely die before some "big update" or "official launch".
      So much potential wasted.
      #MakePlayersQuitAgain

Comment

So basically chaos dungeon unique ungraded and e50 rare i got a unique and still ungraded if you want players to be happy add grade to unique in chaos 50!!!!!!!! 30 runs no grade unique n only 2 legendary
        IGN - Andy
        Server 1 - Dark Knight
        Guild - Divine

Comment

JesusCries & @Smir

While the details of those changes are indeed not listed, they're mentioned in section 2:
          Originally posted by MOBlindFire View Post
          2. Balance Changes:
          • Growth Plan: added 200 extra Crystals in later Levels
          • Guild Wars: Event Time changed as follows: Thursday/Sunday at 20:30 CEST (11:30am PDT, 2:30pm EDT)
          • Several other tweaks across the board
          There's a reason for it: the details of the exact changes won't be shared as we want users to provide feedback based on how they feel the game directly after we tweaked various aspects of it without preconceptions, which would affect how you play and see the game before even updating it.
          Do mind that all the changes coming with this update take into consideration many variables, including the various activities performed by players everyday.
          You can, and are encouraged to, share your findings with other users and compare your results to get a better idea of what changed. But that also has to be done right.

I'm afraid there's no secret conspiracy of sorts, ongoing (i know many of you would love to, but that's not the case).
          Feedback and Suggestions are always welcome, especially after an update like this, but i have to ask everyone to keep irony, insults and offenses aside, so that your voice and the message it carries can be heard clearly.
          Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
          Useful Links and Info
          Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
          Technical Support
          Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
          On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
          On server "
          Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

Blind can you please answer Andy's question it seems to be an issue

Comment

Im okay with unique 24/7 in chaos but at least have them graded
              IGN - Andy
              Server 1 - Dark Knight
              Guild - Divine

Comment

Niaboc and @AznAndy3: Please, add your feedback to the existing thread in the Bug/Issues section.
                Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
                Useful Links and Info
                Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
                Technical Support
                Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
                On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
                On server "
                Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

Okey Okey GM DeafWater,

If I have to be honest and think that most other players "will" agree(Like My Post To Show You're There) is, that the Update itself has good and bad things in it.
                  BUT the huge downgrade of the early gamesystem is that what makes the gameplay impossible and will lead soon or later to players quitting...

To maintain a balance with updates is the key. Which is theoretically, tactically and doability. Meaning: Old settings should be left untouched and new add-ons constructed on it.

For example: All Daily Rewards you should have left untouched (Colloseum: lose 20k, win 220k / Daily Gem rewards 50 gems which should be 100 / Daily Gold rewards / Energy 90/90[with a 24h 10 energy refill] and a 1 energy/4min system / Same Lum Rewards [Aswel any other chestrewards])

What I try to say is. You can adjust the gamerequierments with more costs, higher needs of things etc. BUT you cannot downgrade the rewards to try doing them. Like a bank, you have boss department and normal emplyes. So when the bosses want to get more bonuses in their pocket AND by that meaning on the costs of the salary which is going down for the normal employes. You really think employes wil stay loyal to that ignorant greedy bank?! Simple, they wont, they change their work.
                  Expecially if its about a game in development, Dev's need that money to keep updating and develop the game and with this attitude, they wont make it. Gamers wil turn their back and find a better and more funnier game where things dont get so radically changed in costs of their own...

FACT: dont touch the rewards, just adjust higher req for things to do (Like: lvl 50 elite dung 20 energy etc.) I hope you get my point
                  Last edited by Xyahmmahraeth; 05-13-2017, 10:09 AM.
                  Do the Kirby dance!!!! <(0 0< ) <(0 0^) \(0 0)/ (^0 0)> (>0 0)>

DEAR LOA PLAYERS IM GLAD PEOPLE STILL LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND ON FORUM, BUT I QUITTED THE GAME SINCE A CERTAIN TIME AGO DUE TO THE NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS TAKEN OVER BY TIME IN THE GAME ITSELF. I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK IN THERE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN IT. FACEWELL

Comment

Working...
                  X