Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[11.05.2017] Patch Notes: The (un)Sealed Depths!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [11.05.2017] Patch Notes: The (un)Sealed Depths!

Theians,

Our efforts in providing you updates following the feedback and suggestions you share continue!
    Among the other things, the level cap has been increased following the huge demand.
    Let's see the full changelog for this update:

1. New Content:
    • Level Cap increased to Lv.59.
    • New Challenge Dungeon available: Sealed Depths
    • Charms can be obtained in the Sealed Depths

2. Balance Changes:
    • Growth Plan: added 200 extra Crystals in later Levels
    • Guild Wars: Event Time changed as follows: Thursday/Sunday at 20:30 CEST (11:30am PDT, 2:30pm EDT)
    • Several other tweaks across the board

3. Shop Update:
    • Added new Costume Packages (they'll be removed in 2 weeks, on May 25th)
    • Removed several packages
    • All Coin Boxes will be removed in 2 weeks, with the maintenance on May 25th (section: Shop > Coin)

4. Extra Notes:
    • As all the existing Coin Boxes are going to be removed from the shop, you're invited to use all of your coins BEFORE the maintenance on May 25th, otherwise you won't be able to use them anymore. Unused coins won't be refunded.
    • Cash Shop prices being sightly different upon currency conversion for some users. Clarification: That's due to Google Policy, according to which TAX can be charged where applicable for non-US customers as explained here: https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2850368?hl=en
    • Arena Placement Rewards are not being delivered correctly. Clarification: Placement Rewards are injected to a total of 53 players depending on their exact placement: from 1st to 50th position, then on 100th, 200th and 300th positions only. Users placed in positions from 51th to 99th, from 101th to 199th, from 201th to 299th and from 301th onward won't get any rewards. This is intended to allow random, lower ranked users to be occasionally rewarded as well.
    • 70 Stamina Package giving wrong amount of Stamina Potions. Clarification: The package was fixed in a previous update and now matches its original description and name. It was never meant to give out 700 Stamina in the first place (it was a bug). No Stamina Potion will be removed from your account if you purchased it before we fixed it.

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Zzz already lvl 59... 1 more month for official !
    IGN - Andy
    Server 1 - Dark Knight
    Guild - Divine

Comment

Hello Gm;
      is the line
      Added new Costume Packages (they'll be removed in 2 weeks, on May 25th): the fact we can buy it or remove definitively, costume too?

Comment

Hello!

Smir : Costumes inside the packages are permanent. Packages themselves will stay in the shop only for 2 weeks.
        Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
        Useful Links and Info
        Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
        Technical Support
        Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
        On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
        On server "
        Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Comment

Well, you give. To zero interest at level 49 could not? Online right now finally dies. I'm playing on 3 servers and a new stream of people net.za topami new people no longer keep up. Opening a new server !!!

Comment

[*]As all the existing Coin Boxes are going to be removed from the shop, you're invited to use all of your coins BEFORE the maintenance on May 25th, otherwise you won't be able to use them anymore. Unused coins won't be refunded.

~ Whats the use of using coins when level 50 and 60 chests were taken out?! High players can only get **** with the last leftovers from store... Just to waste the last coins?[*]Cash Shop prices being sightly different upon currency conversion for some users. Clarification: That's due to Google Policy, according to which TAX can be charged where applicable for non-US customers as explained here: https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2850368?hl=en

~I checked the site and its complete bs. The devs are Koreans so what has an American tax system has to do with currency policys?! Easiest fact is USD is weaker then Pound or Euro, So price should be less when buying in Shop. Every bank, moneytransfer company etc. wil tell you the same story. i buy alot of stuff international from the East and the West, worldwide. i pay also alot with Google Payment and i contacted Google to give me more details about this theftness If it seems that the Dev's are stealing to much money, they wil have a superhuge claim to repay the users and by that go bankrupt, which means Offline 4 Life. Certain players pay taxes 30% of what they buy which is not normal for a normal online game on Google App Store. Im a Vet in many games, as a gamepro. But this is the 1st outrageous money currency unevenness, that im stunned they stil dont wanna fix this superior problem. So we'll stay in touch if they dont fix this before official release

Best Regards, Xya

Do the Kirby dance!!!! <(0 0< ) <(0 0^) \(0 0)/ (^0 0)> (>0 0)>

DEAR LOA PLAYERS IM GLAD PEOPLE STILL LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND ON FORUM, BUT I QUITTED THE GAME SINCE A CERTAIN TIME AGO DUE TO THE NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS TAKEN OVER BY TIME IN THE GAME ITSELF. I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK IN THERE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN IT. FACEWELL

Comment

enhance equips for +21 cost 170k gold ? its not add in ur patch notes .. please fix it .. and luminite dungeon spend 2 token .. -.-

Comment

Too many players hate the latest update (including me) anyone else??

Comment

More details will be shared in the Patch Notes once the Maintenance is over.
                  5. Dungeon
                  • New Dungeon Secret Consipiracy
                  • Reduced maximum stamina from 96 to 60 - Clarification: Stamina regenerates 25 stamina per 4 hours, and not 1 stamina per 4 hours

6. East Underground challenges
                  • Total underground ticket reduced, ticket regenerates every hour
                  • Increased underground ticket cost of Luminite/Adv.Luminite/TransferStone Dungeons per entry at 2/3/4 tickets from the previous 1/2/3 tickets, respectively.
                  • Luminites now cap at 10pcs per chest opened

7. Enhancement
                  • Increased gold required to enhance items by approximately 300%

8. Attendance Rewards
                  • Changed

More details will be shared once we discover some more hidden updates while in-game!
                  #MakePlayersQuitAgain

Comment

then the heroic achievements x50 crystals only .. -.-

Comment

The game was killed by update. Forecast: online will fall dramatically in a couple of days

Comment

Another add-on which i want back is the Availible up to 1 time(s) Purchase before the update. Players should stil have the chance to geet that 1 aswel... You took out almost completly everything..
                        Do the Kirby dance!!!! <(0 0< ) <(0 0^) \(0 0)/ (^0 0)> (>0 0)>

DEAR LOA PLAYERS IM GLAD PEOPLE STILL LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND ON FORUM, BUT I QUITTED THE GAME SINCE A CERTAIN TIME AGO DUE TO THE NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS TAKEN OVER BY TIME IN THE GAME ITSELF. I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK IN THERE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN IT. FACEWELL

Comment

Bright side of the update is I get to keep the money I was planning to spend on good new shop packages.

Comment

To be honest your patch notes are very lack luster Blindfire. If your going to give us updates, include every change that occurred.
                            Name: Fall3nLeg3nds
                            Clan: Divine
                            Server: Dark Knight

Comment

• Xyahmmahraeth
                              Xyahmmahraeth commented
                              Editing a comment
                              co-co-co-co-co-co-cooombooobreaaakerrrr

15 chaos 50 runs n only 1 legendary nice open ann boxes ann unique no grade
                            IGN - Andy
                            Server 1 - Dark Knight
                            Guild - Divine

Comment

Working...
                          X