X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [27.04.2017] Patch Notes: The Hidden Forest

New PvP Map "Hidden Forest" is here!

Theians,
    Since the start of the Soft-launch you've been sharing extremely valuable feedback and suggestions.
    The Light of Aiaran Team is constantly discussing about ideas, features and issues and with this update we want to make it clear: we are listening!
    We're doing our best at evaluating carefully the info you share, see what's feasible, what's not and what has to be addressed.

Without further delays, let's see the full changelog for this update:

1. New Content:
    - New world map "Hidden Forest"
    - The Hidden Forest is a PvP-enabled map available at Lv.40+
    - PvP is always on in the Hidden Forest
    - The Hidden Forest can be accessed from the portal in the top-right corner of Tainas.
    - Nicknames of enemy players won't be visible in this map (they'll be labeled as "Enemy troops-0001", "Enemy troops-0002" and so on)
    - Two exclusive monsters, "Mama" and "Papa" Bear, will spawn in the Hidden Forest among the other regular monsters
    - You can obtain special Boxes by killing Mama and Papa Bear
    - These Boxes contain various amounts of Silver Ingots (1 Silver Ingot = 10,000 Gold Coins, you can sell them to NPCs) and rare Threads to craft Costumes
    - The Box is obtained by all the members in the party of the player who gets the killing blow (last hit)
    - Party Members MUST be in the Hidden Forest in order to get the Box. If they're in a different map they won't get a reward even if their party gets the killing blow on Mama/Papa Bear
    - Mama and Papa Bear will spawn 3 times a day at the following hours:
    Wave #1: 4:00 CEST (7:00pm PDT)
    Wave #2: 12:00 CEST (3:00am PDT)
    Wave #3: 20:00 CEST (11:00am PDT)

2. Bug Fix (includes fixes of our most recent Urgent Maintenance):
    - Arena Rewards are now awarded correctly
    - Heroic Achievement "Reach 20 Mission Temple Points 6 Times" now awards the reward correctly
    - Fixed incorrect Attack Speed value on Savagestone Gems
    - Lv.40 Legandary breastplate now gives the correct HP amount
    - "Reach Lv.45" Achievement unlocks correctly now
    - Queued bonds with NPCs when using Kingdom products now stack correctly
    - Attempting to bond with an NPC while in possession of the exact amount of materials needed doesn't result in a "Material Insufficient by 0" error anymore
    - Passive skills now give the correct bonuses
    - Translation improvements

3. Known Issues:
    - Luminite description says it's sold at the shop.
    Clarification: it's the "Cash Shop" (Misc. section), not the General Goods Merchant. Description will be updated in the near future to be more specific and avoid further confusion.

4. Extra Notes:
    - The new “Hidden Forest” PvP zone should not be considered a definitive addition to LoA. We'll be monitoring the situation in the following days and decide whether or not to keep this feature after the Official Release. While you're all invited to share your feedback in our Forums about it, be aware that changes could be made to it, its rewards and its requirements in the future.

Best Regards,
    The Light of Aiaran Team
    Quick Troubleshooting (Iris M):
    Useful Links and Info
    Forum Guidelines and Rules of Conduct
    Technical Support
    Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

You can find me in-game (Iris M) as follows:
    On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
    On server "
    Ravine" as "[GM]RavineFire" (male human warrior).

Despite my various in-game IDs, please call me "BlindFire".

Definitely need random spawn spots.

Comment

Huuummmm.... sounds promising. Just pitty the luminite wont be sold in the general shop.
      Do the Kirby dance!!!! <(0 0< ) <(0 0^) \(0 0)/ (^0 0)> (>0 0)>

DEAR LOA PLAYERS IM GLAD PEOPLE STILL LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND ON FORUM, BUT I QUITTED THE GAME SINCE A CERTAIN TIME AGO DUE TO THE NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS TAKEN OVER BY TIME IN THE GAME ITSELF. I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK IN THERE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN IT. FACEWELL

Comment

• Cati
        Cati commented
        Editing a comment
        You can - from the armor and weapon vendor ^^

Are you saying lvl capped wont be raised till early june too.. or still planned for may 5th?!
      IGN - Andy
      Server 1 - Dark Knight
      Guild - Divine

Comment

How does the papa/mama bear drop work, is it same as other normal map only the last hiter and team? Or everyone that hit it will got the chest.

​​​

Comment

Hello!

PhanthomHive : It's literally written in the Patch Notes above:
          - The Box is obtained by all the members in the party of the player who gets the killing blow (last hit)
          - Party Members MUST be in the Hidden Forest in order to get the Box. If they're in a different map they won't get a reward even if their party gets the killing blow on Mama/Papa Bear
          AznAndy3 : That's yet to be determined.
          Useful Links and Info
          Technical Support
          Official Staff Members List (includes how-to tell Staff Members from regular players in-game)

On server "Tainas" as "[GM]BlindFire" (male human warrior), "[GM]ArielFire" (female sprite mage) and "[GM]DarkFire" (female demibeast ranger).
          On server "

Comment

Weve been patiently waiti g for lvl cap doing the same thing is get5ing very bored and old at least bring it to 70 or even 60 so we have something new to do please!!!!
            IGN - Andy
            Server 1 - Dark Knight
            Guild - Divine

Comment

BTW is the Item for Craft also keep dropping in normal dungeon? on only in Hidden Forest now?

Comment

Originally posted by Smir View Post
                BTW is the Item for Craft also keep dropping in normal dungeon? on only in Hidden Forest now?
                Hidden Forest is just an additional way to get materials, we didn't remove them from other in-game sources.
                Useful Links and Info
                Technical Support

On server "

Comment

Gm can you reply to Andy's request please he's right it is getting boring appreciate the pvp zone but it's only good for 3 times a day and very short lived

Comment

Niaboc : There are no news in that sense. A level cap increase is not yet planned for now, although we're keeping an eye on this matter.

UPDATE: Section "2. Bug Fix" updated with more details. Please, read through it again!
                    Useful Links and Info
                    Technical Support

On server "

Comment

game is getting boring . ya we apreciate the pvp area . but its onlyy 3x aday . we need something good . cuz its getting boring now
                      IGN- Oracle
                      SERVER - DARK KNIGHT
                      CLAN - DIVINE
                      ​​​​​

Comment

At least lvl 60 pleasee! I seen that servers havent been busy lately too its a good move!
                        IGN - Andy
                        Server 1 - Dark Knight
                        Guild - Divine

Comment

So many add-ons and upgrades and fixes is nice to see that its progressing. 1 of the very main points im stil waiting to get fixed is the issue about the money currency... Its almost 1 month and yet this important problem stil isnt fixed... It annoys me that stil everything is overpriced and not adjusted while so many things "gamewise" get solved... This 1 is essential to be fixed ASAP! I want to spend money like many other players but not to unmatching currencys. ATM i dont care about the level cap, but currency adjustment. Its slowly getting a very ugly thorn in eyes of many players, if needed let the devs take over the extra costs which are responsible for finding such a bad exchange company to do business with...

DEAR LOA PLAYERS IM GLAD PEOPLE STILL LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND ON FORUM, BUT I QUITTED THE GAME SINCE A CERTAIN TIME AGO DUE TO THE NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS TAKEN OVER BY TIME IN THE GAME ITSELF. I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK IN THERE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN IT. FACEWELL

Comment

[MO]BlindFire ] inappropriate posts, we have a situation here

Comment

Working...
                            X